If you need to make a return, please follow our return policy instructions below.
- Orders cancelled before goods are shipped will receive a full credit for the amount paid. However, orders are processed the same day, and typically ship the following business day. If an order is placed early, it might ship the same day.
- Once the merchandise is received, the Buyer has 14 days to inform the Seller (via phone, email or letter) of their intention to return the goods and a further 14 days to return the goods to Mega Slam Sports Ltd. Customers seeking to return goods will be provided a Return Authorisation Number (RAN) from the Seller. DO NOT RETURN MERCHANDISE TO THE SELLER WITHOUT A RETURN AUTHORISATION NUMBER.
- Returns made without obtaining prior authorisation accompanied with a return authorisation number shall be returned to sender at Buyer’s expense.
- We request that any goods being returned by Customer (Buyer) be re-packed carefully into the original shipping boxes.
- The Customer is responsible for return shipping fees, and any shipping fees incurred by Seller for the initial shipment to the Customer; collect shipments will not be accepted. Free shipping only applies when the Customer keeps the merchandise.
- The Refund will be processed within 14 days after the merchandise arrives at Seller in its original packaging and brand new factory condition.
- Any costs incurred by the Seller for failed initial delivery (marked undeliverable or similar) will be charged to the Customer. Each delivery journey from point A (the Seller) to point B (the Customer) and vice versa, shall be charged at a minimum of £150.00.
- Except as provided for in Seller’s limited warranty to Buyer, Seller, in its sole discretion, may accept or reject any request by Buyer to return product for cash or credit.